The Math Content Team has been busy during the month of May! We have completed a couple of projects that we think you will find beneficial. Let us know what you think:
- Integrated Algebra January 2013 Regents Exam has been published.
- We cross-listed Elementary Science content that aligns to the Common Core standards in the Measurement and Data strand.
- We added constructed response questions for Systems of Equations and Inequalities that are suitable for Integrated Algebra or Algebra 2/Trig.
- We designated Webb’s Depth of Knowledge and Bloom’s Revised Taxonomy levels for our Intermediate Mathematics course. This project spanned approximately 3,300 questions.
- We added constructed response questions at the 5th grade level. The standards targeted included 5.MD.1, 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.5, and 5.NBT.6.