Public Assignments are a great resource for teachers who like the “ready-to-go” option for assessments. It takes only a few clicks to view the list, preview an assessment, and import it to be ready for assigning it to students!
Steps for importing Social Studies Exams from Public Assignments:
- From the Teacher Home Page click Assignments
- Click the Create From Public Assignments button
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Social Studies
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Global History & Geography or U.S. History & Government
- Click the plus sign (+) next to Castle Assignments
- Click the plus sign (+) next to your state (or any state for which you would like to view/import assignments)
- Click the title of an assignment to preview or select the check box next to the assignment name to mark it for import
- Click the Import button at the top left of the page to import into your Assignments
- Now it’s ready to be assigned to your students!