The January 2013 NYS Regents Exam is now live and located in the Public Assignments section in the course: English (HS).
With the recent enhancements to Castle Learning, teachers can view and administer all parts of the exam in one assignment. Now teachers can include multiple choice, constructed response, multiple reading sets, and even listening selections all in the same assignment. And that means teachers can use Castle Learning to administer a true “mock” NYS Regents exam.
To import the January 2013 NYS Regents Exam into your assignment list:
- Click Assignments from the Teacher Center
- Click Import From Public Assignment on the Assignments Page
- Click the blue plus sign to expand English (HS)
- Click the blue plus sign to expand Castle Assignments
- Click the blue plus sign to expand New York
- The assignment name is “NYS Regents-January 2013″
- Click the name of the of the assignment to view; check the box to select for import
- When you’re ready, click Import at the top left of the page
The English Curriculum Team plans to adjust the former Regents-style public assignments to the new format in the future.